If your pack is not placed in the mail at least three days prior to your subscription renewal, this will signify to our team that you intended to rent your pack for a longer time period. Your next subscription fee will be charged because of this reason, and your pack will be shipped out on your next billing date. So for example, if your next charge date was set to take place on March 5, your pack would need to be placed in the mail on, or before March 2, for your next pack to be sent out on March 5. If this return cut off date is not met, then your pack would ship on April 5.
Articles in this section
- I am a once a month member. When do I have to return my pack?
- I am a once a month member. What happens if I forget and return my pack after the return cut off time period?
- I am a member of the unlimited service. Is there a cut off for returning my pack?
- Do I have to return all items from my pack together?
- I am a once a month member. Why am I being charged for another month, but not receiving my next pack?
- Will I be able to track my shipment?