Your account will not be fully cancelled until we receive your pack back with all the pieces you do not wish to purchase. Once we receive an email from you with your intent to cancel, we will note the request of your cancellation. You will need to place your pack in the mail at least three days before your renewal date to avoid being charged for another month. If you do not put your pack in the mail three days before your renewal, and you continue to keep your pack in your possession, we reserve the right to continue to charge your monthly subscription fee until we receive your pack. We will cancel your account once we have received your pack, accounted for all your items and/or have charged you for any items you decided to purchase.
Articles in this section
- What is a RECURRING monthly payment?
- How do I pay?
- What payment options do I have?
- When do I get billed?
- What does the Protection Program cover?
- Can I buy my entire pack?
- Can I apply my subscription fee towards items I wish to purchase?
- Why am I being charged another subscription fee after cancellation?