If your tracking information shows that your pack has been delivered, but you don't have it in your possession, we suggest first checking with your neighbors to see if your pack was accidentally mis-delivered nearby. If you still cannot find your pack, please contact us and we can discuss the appropriate next steps to take. Depending on the details of your particular case, you could be held responsible for the missing pack items, as determined by our discretion.
Articles in this section
- How long can I keep my pack?
- How many packs can I receive per month?
- When are packs shipped out?
- I accidentally kept an item from my pack that I did not want to keep. Now what?
- How long will it take to receive my order?
- How do I mail back my pack?
- What if I change my address?
- My tracking shows delivered, but I haven't received my pack. What do I do?
- Where do you ship?