When you are ready to receive another pack, use your pre-paid return envelope to send back the pack you currently have in your possession. You can drop it off at any USPS location, blue curbside box, or schedule a Pick Up. If you wish to mail your pack back using an alternative shipping method, you will need to provide us with the tracking number associated with the return.
Articles in this section
- How long can I keep my pack?
- How many packs can I receive per month?
- When are packs shipped out?
- I accidentally kept an item from my pack that I did not want to keep. Now what?
- How long will it take to receive my order?
- How do I mail back my pack?
- What if I change my address?
- My tracking shows delivered, but I haven't received my pack. What do I do?
- Where do you ship?